Saturday, November 7, 2009

Check Out the Hot Wheels Car!

I tried to post this rare yellow Chevy Impala Hot Wheels car yesterday with no luck! This is a one of a kind car and I think you know why! I saw this guy bearing down on me in my rearview mirror and barely had time to get the Flip Video out and caught a side shot as he blew by! Those of you who know me well realize I'm a sucker for virtually any yellow car but then you add flames and I'm a goner, even if it is an Impala? Hey, it was a mostly monotonous day, especially when you stick mostly to the Interstate highway system. To really see this AWSOM country of ours, one needs to stay away from the safety and speed offered on the main highways and do a little back roads exploring to really get a feel for the area. When travelling by Interstate I feel as though you can't really tell what state you're even in at most exits as they've all gotten so homogenous with the same cross section of gas stations, convenience stores and fast food chains. When time permits, explore the back roads and find your own gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment