Monday, October 26, 2009

A Happy Turista in Mexico!

After 3 cups of good strong Mexican java for breakfast this morning, you wouldn't expect Dr Clair to be quite so excited about a "caffeine truck" near the central plaza in downtown Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico but then once a caffeine addict, always a caffeine addict! This foto was probably taken just moments before he realized IT WAS CLOSED for business!? What's with that? Also the picture does not show that the Caffenio truck was blocking the view of the Yoga Center!? Dr Clair didn't even bother to check if the Yoga Center was open, like he ever would be caught dead doing yoga and hopes that photos of that one time he did try hot yoga(?) never see the light of day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, you sound like John. I made him do yoga with me the other week and everyone wanted me to take pictures and post them. John told me that if I even looked like I was going to get the camera, I would be sorry.

    ReplyDelete