Sunday, October 18, 2009

Old Faithful is AWSOM!

Message from Dr Clair D Thompson II:

Hung around the Old Faithful viewing area long enough for the 2nd eruption and had a chance to meet people and talk about the trip and the animal shelter. Had to wing it as I'd left all my postcards back in the room! Listen closely and you'll hear unprompted Awesome! comments from my new friends. The people from Colorado had lived there all their lives and this was their 1st trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons. Sometimes people aren't even aware what they have literally in their own backyards! Still trying to increase local AWSOM awareness at home!

Click on a video below to watch it:

Old Faithful Was AWESOME!
Video Length 1:49
Click here to watch

Flip Video

To learn more about the Flip Video Camcorder, click here.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures and video at Old Faithful. The sunrise pic was especially nice as was your description of it. Haven't talked to you in a couple days. Hope things are going well. Love you, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved old faithful and it took me right back to the excitement of being there myself last year! My daughter lives in Bozeman,MT and the mountains are so beautiful...
    Hope your staying warm...

    ReplyDelete