Friday, October 16, 2009

You have received a Flip video!

Message from Dr Clair D Thompson II:

The only time I don't like a train whistle is if I'm crossing the tracks! Passed this train leaving Gillette, Wyoming yesterday morning and the train whistle always reminds me ofthe Willie Nelson song On The Road Again and that's exactly how I feel after waiting 3 days for motorcycle repairs.Willie's lyrics "goin' places that I've never been, seein' things that I may never see again, just can't wait to get on the road again" never rang truer! Not sure where I caught my wanderlust from, but train whistles and Willie Nelson just feed it more!

Click on a video below to watch it:

Wanderlust!
Video Length 1:00
Click here to watch

Flip Video

To learn more about the Flip Video Camcorder, click here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't honestly say that I am thrilled to watch a video where you are driving and filming at the same time. Especially since we are not even a week out from your last close call. I am glad you are getting to see lots of cool places though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I knew that the use of the Flip video camera would bring a comment or two, especially in light of Sunday's wreck! Staying in Yellowstone tonight near Old Faithful.

    ReplyDelete