Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Dad Started it All!

Went out for breakfast with my Pop yesterday for my send-off! He's the reason behind it all and I wouldn't be where I am today without his example and leadership! Though we've not always seen eye to eye, we're still family and family ties are the strongest during difficult times. My dad lent his quiet support for this trip and wrote AWSOM a nice donation check! Thanks Dad! PS My Mom is watching over my safety from above and she never really warmed up to the motorcycle travel stuff. However she was always a good sport and she saw me off on my 1st Coast to Coast motorcycle trip over 30 years ago when I rode my 1st Harley Davidson Sportster around the country just after high school! Yes, I was only 17 but like I said, my parents have always been behind me when it comes right down to it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment